Sunday, November 26, 2017

Kratom FDA import ban threat and my personal experience with Kratom

This Article is just out: FDA lies
I personally use kratom to help treat; Anxiety, OCD, PTSD, Depression, Motivation (Well-being in general). Starting with each one in order: OCD has been there for most of my life and has taken control of my daily life in quite a few ways. Fears that I've had mainly stemming from PTSD have caused my OCD to get pretty bad. At one point I would barely eat enough food and I was at a pretty low weight because of it. I feared eating food and it having something in it (usually fearing it would have drugs) - which was a thought that controlled a lot of my daily eating habits and view of life in general.

I was living in an irrational fear that I KNEW was not a rational thought process. This would cause me to have very often panic episodes and feelings of impending doom and A LOT of anxiety. I was researching a ton on and trying to figure out how to help myself get out of this obsessive thought loop that was affecting my life. It started to get better over time as i continued to practice mindfulness daily trying to reinforce negative thoughts, and started to try to keep my mind busy and force myself to eat food even if I was scared to. It took quite a while to recover from this, and eventually I decided to get back on the antidepressants that have been prescribed to me that I stopped taking (In order to help me, because I felt like I couldn't face the anxiety and OCD by myself). 

After getting on the antidepressants, I decided that I would try taking kratom again and see how it effects me. Note that I had tried kratom on multiple occasions before this. I noticed that it really helped my anxiety and obsessive thinking, so i've been taking it since. At first I still had a lot of problems with OCD but it has gotten better and better every day. I can't thank kratom enough for helping me with that horrible what felt like hell of stuck thoughts. I don't know how but kratom has really helped calm my mind and let me think of things in a more mindful way and it has definitely made my OCD 99.99% more manageable.

Kratom is a plant that I can't say enough good things about and how thankful I am for it in my life. I would be very saddened and distraught if it were to be taken away from me. It has helped me see a light in a world that looked very dark, and if it weren't for this lovely herb, I don't know if i'd be here to be completely 100% honest. It has helped me to learn to live in the moment and enjoy everything life has to offer and to face my emotions and feelings head on and conquer my fears. Thank you kratom for being in my life and helping me along with the other 4,000,000 plus people that use this beautiful herb. I will continue to fight and never give up on the support for kratom, and I hope I shed some light on people who are reading this that haven't heard of this plant.

This blog will be my home for discussing kratom and my views on everything going on in regards to it. I will be doing several different topics such as : Reviewing strains, Critique of vendors, Opening packages etc. I will also be creating a youtube channel where I will review and talk about those subjects. This is all something new that I haven't tried yet, so i'm excited to see how it goes and I hope that everyone will enjoy and look forward to Aldens kratom experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment